Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Yippee, its my birthday!!! And I got the best present EVER!!! I admit I am a difficult person to buy for, after all I really don't need anything other than more time and more sleep, as those are a little difficult to gift wrap. But Arianne found the perfect gift. She designed 8 different cards, made a sample of each card, and sent me the supplies to make five more cards of each style. I was instructed to invite my friends over and she even supplied the chocolate.

On Friday afternoon I had Sherry and Sue come over, they both brought a granddaughter, and we let the kids run wild in the basement while we made cards. It was the best birthday present and a lot cheaper than therapy.


This is what arrived in my package in the mail. The little flower pot has the words "Faith, Hope, Charity" painted on the bottom to remind me of President's Uchtdorf's talk from conference.


Below are the cards Arianne designed.
















I have had a very happy birthday indeed!


3 comments:

A*Waite said...

What a great idea and therapy!

Rochelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Smullin Family said...

Happy Birthday!
What a great present...and what an awesome sister! Those cards are so cute!