Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween Fun

Alright, alright, I know it is November 17, 2008 and I still have not posted pictures of our Halloween fun....but trust me there was fun!

The theme for the year was "black" after all it is the new hot color in decorating, clothing, and just about everything else. I of course have been a fan of black for years, it makes you look slim and hides all the dirt, what's not to love about that????

Katie and Lauren elected to be witches and we found costumes that were not matching, but were quite similar.


Katie refused to wear the hat and the belt, however the "plug" was a necessary accessory.

Mark chose the black spider man costume. And I helped him "con" daddy into wearing one too. When I took Mark to the Halloween store, I happened to see a black spider man in Rick's size. I showed it to Mark and told him that he needed to "bug" daddy into wearing a matching costume. Well Mark is a man of determination, and it took about two weeks of Mark's constant nagging until Rick finally told me to go buy the costume in order to appease Mark and for Rick to have some peace. (p.s. Rick does not know I had a hand in this deception... to this day he thinks it was all Mark, little does he know....)

Look at those muscular men!



In order to fit in with my girls, of course I had to have a black which costume. I really wanted the "plug" accessory, but Katie would not share.


Look at their haul????? Seriously, I would have died as a kid if I got that much candy.



They will be working on this until Easter!
Memo: Tell Santa to skip candy this year or recycle the Halloween candy in the stockings......

2 comments:

Smullin Family said...

I want to see a picture of you in your costume. Do you have one?
Yes, a plug is a necessity acessory for a 17 month old!

Arianne said...

What cute witches! Kallie liked the pictures, she growled- she does that when she sees witches.