Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good Grief....

Good grief, I have nearly forgotten how to blog.  Not kidding, I went to down load this picture and had forgotten that blogger changed its picture upload format shortly before my last post.  I guess its been a while, so pardon my rustiness. 

Ok, in the last three weeks the following things have consumed my life:

1.  One hundred and twenty two cases, yes I said 122.  The picture above represents 52 that I did in one week alone.  It went something like this...44 the first week, 52 the second week and 30 the third week.  (My staff wanted to make sure I EARNED my two weeks off that I took after the third week)  That many cases in such a short amount of time nearly wiped me out.

2.  Nice little vacation/family reunion with the kids and family in Idaho.

3.  My brother got arrested, and I have been attempting to untangle the sorted mess he now finds himself in.  (That will be a blog post in and of itself.)

4.  The month of August....well and technically speaking August is not over.  Every year since 1995 the month of August has been in one word HELL.  For all sorts of reasons.  In a nut shell, every year I find myself significantly busy and sleep deprived in the month of August.  This year is no exception.

September 1 can come soon enough.

1 comments:

Jolee B. said...

Oh, hooray! I'm glad you're back! Sorry August sucks though... I like August because it's my birthday. As a result, I feel like I can take the whole month off. :)