Friday, August 26, 2011

Bummin....

I am have been bumming for the last 36 hours. My good friend, relative and neighbor Iris Stout passed away on Wednesday night. Iris was an incredible lady and I wrote about my last visit with her here:

http://rickandtiffanyvincent.blogspot.com/2011/02/each-life-that-touches-ours.html

She was 103 and passed away peacefully in her sleep, surrounded by one of her daughters and another neighbor who became an adopted daughter. I will miss Iris very much. When her obituary is published I will post a link so that you can read about what an incredible life she had and why she was special to so many people. I will be forever thankful for the lessons about beauty and grace I learned from her.

1 comments:

Jolee B. said...

Oh sad! I'm sorry friend! I remember that post... lovely lady!