Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My kingdom was invaded

My kingdom is the treadmill. I went to the basement to get on the treadmill on Friday night, only to discover my kingdom had been invaded.


The Playmobile people invaded, with a little help from Katie, of course.

As you can see it was a full invasion.

I loved how Katie positioned the people and engaged them in conversation.


I only wish I could see into her mind as she did this. Alas I had to reclaim my kingdom. Hopefully next time the Playmobile people decide to invade they will chose a different location.


4 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Long live the king-dom!
Girls must play. Looks fun to me.

KarenWaite said...

So cute!! I have to know....Did you just turn on the treadmill to clear it off? I think I would've been tempted... :)

Tiffany Hales said...

No I didn't turn on the treadmill, in fact it didn't even occur to me! LOL! I just picked it up and put it away.

kura2025 said...

Lol Karen! I could just picture them all shooting off the end of the treadmill!