Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More summer fun.

On Monday night I decided to let the kids choose what to do for Family Home Evening. On the top of their list, a trip to Toys r Us to ogle toys. (I did specifically tell them I would NOT be purchasing anything, and I stuck to that!) We spent about an hour, and let me tell you after an hour of three children simultaneously wanted me to see their "favorite" toys, and being upset and demanding when I was paying attention to another child, I felt as if my head was going to explode. Now I am good a multi-tasking, but this outing pushed me to the limit of my sanity.
Katie fancies herself a race car driver. She would have really liked for me to bring this home. I don't quite think the neighborhood is ready for Katie on wheels. I am not ready for Kaite on wheels.
After Toy r Us, it was on to Sonic for yummy ice cream Sundays.
We were all quite the sticky mess after.....
I skipped the ice cream Sunday, after the Toys r Us experience I needed 44 oz of a cold diet coke...Yes!


0 comments: