Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm obsessed




I bought one of these. I LOVE IT! I love it so much I bought one for Lauren. It cleans your face soooooooo well. I feel like I have had a spa treatment. Lauren is just now starting to get a few pimples and has a really oily skin, especially around her nose, which is where the pimples are starting to show up. It got her excited about washing her face every night. We have a new ritual. After Mark and Katie are in bed we head to my bathroom, which conveniently has double sinks. Lauren takes one sink and I take the other, and away we go scrubbing our faces clean. With just the few times she has used it, I can tell it is going to make a HUGE difference in her skin, and control her acne outbreaks.



My recommendation if you want one of these is to head to Costco. If you don't have a Costco membership find a friend with a membership. At Costco you get the cleaning system, which includes the scrubber, an extra cleaning head, and 6 oz of cleaning product for $36.99. At Walmart you get the cleaning system, WITHOUT the extra cleaning head, and about 1/2 an ounce of cleaner for $29.97. The 6 oz cleaning product alone is not sold at Costco, but that is available at Walmart for $17.99.




Worth every penny. Buy one, your skin will thank you.

1 comments:

Smullin Family said...

I have seen commercials for these and have been curious about them. Good to know they are as great as they say. :)