Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tidy Whites

It was time. Mark has had the same underwear since I potty trained him two years ago. He needed an upgrade.

Last Friday night I took him to Target to choose his new underwear. Being the man that he is, he decided that instead of his tidy white underwear he needed to upgrade to boxers.

On Saturday he put his new underwear on, and every person he met that day was greeted with "I am wearing boxers today." Most responded with a puzzled look until I explained he had new underwear that he was proud to wear.

On Saturday night when Mark was still boasting about his new underwear I told him that daddy wore boxers. He turned to Rick and said "Good job graduating out of tidy whites."

2 comments:

Arianne said...

That was great, I needed a good dose of Mark this morning to make me laugh!

TaterTot said...

Awwh! That made my day! Thanks for making a great start to the day! And off to work we go(:

-TaterTot