Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This is what 50 cases looks like.....

While the rest of you are doing whatever it is you do on a Tuesday, this is what I am doing. Fifty unemployment cases. Its a new record for those of you keeping track. (FYI, all these pages you see are my required reading, photocopies of the cases and each page is copied on both sides, do the math...)

Last Tuesday my secretary handed me this stack with a wicked smile on her face....(just kidding, she was actually quite sorry about the case load), so I have spent the last week reading nothing but unemployment cases, and quite frankly I am sick of cases and reading. So next time you ask what the last book I read was and I give you a snarky look, you will understand why....

1 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Hm-m-m, so next time I finish a fantastic book, you only want it if I can convert into a chocolate bar, or an IV drip?!