Friday, June 11, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

I spent Memorial Day weekend in Idaho. It was the first Memorial Day since my dad died, and Ciarran and I wanted to decorate the graves with Loretta, because that is something she always did with my dad.

Unfortunately Loretta wasn't feeling well enough to go out to the cemetery, so Ciarran and I went together, decorated the graves, took pictures, and then took lunch to Loretta and spent the afternoon with her.


Don't we look cute? This is our parents grave site.

This is Bill Green, Loretta's husband who passed away before she married my dad.

This is Grandma and Grandpa Holladay, Loretta's parents.

This is my Grandma and Grandpa Hales, my grandparents.
It was a very nice weekend.

1 comments:

About Ours Good One Home said...

Oh Tiffany, my heart goes out to you. You have had so much loss. I know you are strong and have hosts of supporters here and above.