Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Heart disease....

Last Wednesday I went to pick up Lauren from dance class, and had Mark and Katie in car with me. As we were driving Mark informed me "my heart disease is hurting me." Now considering he is six years old I determined that his chances of heart disease were probably minimal at best and ignored him. He continued to complain about his heart disease.

Upon arrival at home he was sitting on the kitchen floor, again complaining about his heart disease, so I finally decided something must be bugging him and asked him to show me where it hurt. He put his hand on his chest right around where is heart is located, and I questioned him if that what hurt. Before he could answer he spewed forth the contents of his stomach.

Apparently it was not so much his heart that hurt as it was his stomach. We will be working on anatomy.

2 comments:

Jolee said...

Oh, sad and gross! (But also really funny!) :)

Jared and Shelby said...

Oh, that is too funny! I hope Mark is feeling better and is finished throwing up his heart. Have you checked his pulse to see if his stomach is okay?