Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This is why we have aunt's

Aunt Ciarran and Uncle Colin came to visit us, or rather see my children....Lauren, Mark and Katie subjected them to endless games of hide and seek, and then Ciarran suggested getting out the dress up clothes, an activity she and Lauren have historically done together.

Note Ciarran's black feather boa, along with a number of necklaces. When the picture was taken I had not located Ciarran's favorite dress up item which is the bridal veil.

Of course Katie had to be in on the action. She is eating a rice crispy treat, which resulted in sticky hands, and you should know feathers and sticky hands are a BAD combination. I am still finding feathers that those sticky little hands managed to pull out.

2 comments:

Ciarran said...

I love Katie. She looks very confused.

Arianne said...

Have I told you I love this picture of Katie?! I think it's so adorable, you need to frame it!