Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sassy Pants

Earlier last week my friend, Sue Jackson brought over some princess/girly ribbon she had purchased for Lauren. Lauren used it in some card making endeavors. Last Sunday after Relief Society was over I was talking to Sue when Lauren and Mark came up. Lauren politely thanked Sue for the ribbon. Mark then said:

"Sister Jackson I need some ribbon too, I want Halloween ribbon."

"Mark I do have some Halloween ribbon, I will bring it over to you."

Mark pointed his finger at Sue and gave her the following instruction:

"The Halloween ribbon needs to have pumpkins and bats on it."

Sue brought the ribbon over and sure enough her ribbon had pumpkins and bats on it. Mark was thrilled. Later in the afternoon was I explaining to Ciarran, who was visiting for the week-end, why it was Mark was carrying around Halloween ribbon. After I related the story Ciarran said to Mark:

"Your such a little sassy pants."

Mark replied:

"I don't want to talk about this."

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Mark is hilarious. And welcome back to blogger world! I've missed reading your posts!

Arianne said...

obviously he's in denial, I am laughing so hard!

Ciarran said...

I love Mark...

Jenny said...

Mark is soo funny. I miss being his nursery teacher. I love your blog!