Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lauren's Birthday

After Lauren's party with her friends, our family went out to dinner at California Pizza kitchen, which was the resturant that Lauren and Grandma decided on, since it was Grandma's birthday too. We came home after dinner and opened presents. Lauren wanted a "Webkinz" which is a stuffed animal that you bring to life on the Webkinz website. Lauren got a Webkinz kitty, and played on the internet until midnight.
Lauren with her Webkinz kitty.
Lauren opening a tent for her collection of American Girl dolls. Lauren also got several Littlest pet shop toys which is one of her new favorite toys.
Katie liked Lauren's birthday because wrapping paper and empty boxes were involved. Katie really wants to crawl but has not managed to figure it out yet. She gets up on all "fours" and when she realizes that she is up on all fours she immediately drops to the ground. She rolls all over the house and likes to explore new areas, but she never wants to be far from all the action, and if mommy walks by without picking her up, screaming ensues.

2 comments:

Arianne said...

Lauren looks like she had a great birthday! Keith and I think Katie looks like Kallie in this picture, they definitely look like cousins!

Smullin Family said...

Yea! I'm so happy to see new posts. This inspires me..maybe.. to get going on my own blog. My girls keep talking about Webkinz too. How do they work? (I'm not sure I'm ready to fight over computer time with them.) I think Katie looks a lot like Kallie too. What cute blondies you have!