Monday, September 12, 2011

The future of this blog....

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately.  And one of the things I have been thinking about is this blog.  Rick and I started this blog shortly after Katie was born.  It was a great way to communicate with our family and share pictures of our new baby.  The blog and the blog address represented our family.  I wanted to use the blog for journaling about our family.  That was four and one half years ago. 

Things have changed since then.  The blog evolved to be not only about our kids but also about me.  Also Rick and I have changed since then and we are no longer "Rick and Tiffany Vincent."  He is Rick Vincent and I am Tiffany Hales.  I want a blog that is more representative of who I am these days. 

I am going to start a new blog.  A blog that represents me.  I have some ideas, but haven't completely formulated the final product.  For now I will occasionally post about the kids here, but this blog no longer feel like the old friend it once was.  So be patient I will be under construction......

4 comments:

Lori said...

Sooooooooo fun to see your cute face on Thursday night! I LOVE the burp rags...so much so, that I think I'll have another baby. Oh wait...I'm too old. Maybe I'll just get a foster baby, cuz I really do love me some babies. Anyway, lest you forget me...please send me an invite to your new blog. (loridayley@yahoo.com)

Unknown said...

don't forget to link us when you do make the new blog! :) I love reading your stuff!!!

angela said...

Anxiously waiting for your new look.

Rochelle said...

I TOTALLY understand and very much look forward to seeing the new one. PLEASE let me know what it is so I can check it out regularly. Take care!